Daksha Fellowship has a holistic admissions process that gauges multiple facets of an applicant’s personality. Eligibility, selection and other details are as follows.
- Graduation in law from a Centre for Legal Education recognised by the Bar Council of India, or successful completion of an equivalent foreign law degree.
- Performance in 10th and 12th grade board examinations, and internship/work record as the case may be
- Personal Statement
- Legal Essay
- Performance in the Admissions Test. The admissions test may be Daksha Fellowship Admissions Test (DFAT), CLAT PG or LSAT India
- Panel Interview
The form has the following sections:
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Internships and Professional Experience (if any)
- Essays and Selection
- Upload Documents
All sections must be complete for the application to be processed.
- The applicant may take DFAT and score minimum 50% or provide the required CLAT PG or LSAT India score.
Every applicant who has successfully completed the application and undergone a first round of screening will be eligible to appear in the panel interview. The interview could be a personal interview in Daksha Fellowship City Campus in Chennai or in one of the metro cities, or it could be via a video call. Applicants will receive prior notice.
Online Application submission:
- Applicants will create an account on the application portal by registering with basic details – full name, email ID, contact number and country
- A link is sent to their email ID to activate the account
- After activating the account, the applicant is directed to the application form
- Applicants can save details entered in the application at any given point in time, sign out, and resume the application as convenient for them
- Questions to which responses are essential for purposes of processing your application are marked mandatory
Process Flow of Admissions
Step 1: Application Submission and Evaluation
Step 2: Entrance Test
- Daksha Fellowship Admissions Test (DFAT)
- CLAT PG
Step 3: Panel Interview
The final decision will be communicated to applicants at the end of Step 3, approximately 10-14 days from the date of the interview.
- Daksha Fellowship is the Member of LSAC Global Law Alliance.
- Daksha Fellowship accepts LSAT—India™ scores as part of the selection process for admission to the fellowship program
- Register online for the LSAT—India™ 2021 entrance test by logging on to https://discoverlaw.excelindia.com/LSAT/
- The LSAT—India™ 2021 applicant with highest score enrolled in Daksha Fellowship shall be awarded a Scholarship on the tuition fee for one academic year.