Daksha Fellowship Admissions:
Daksha Fellowship has a robust and holistic admissions process to offer admission to applicants who meet the eligibility and selection criteria.
- Graduation in law from a Centre for Legal Education recognised by the Bar Council of India, or successful completion of an equivalent foreign law degree.
- Performance in 10th and 12th grade board examinations, and internship/work record as the case may be
- Personal Statement
- Legal Essay
- Performance in the Admissions Test. The admissions test may be Daksha Fellowship Admissions Test (DFAT), CLAT PG or LSAT India
- Panel Interview
The form has the following sections:
- Personal Profile
- Educational Qualifications
- Internships and Professional Experience (if any)
- Panel Interview
All sections must be complete for the application to be processed.
- The applicant may take DFAT and score minimum 50% or provide the required CLAT PG or LSAT India score.
Every applicant who has successfully completed the application and undergone a first round of screening will be eligible to appear in the panel interview. The interview could be a personal interview in Daksha Fellowship City Campus in Chennai or in one of the metro cities, or it could be via a video call. Applicants will receive prior notice.
Online Application submission:
- Applicants will create an account on the application portal by registering with basic details – full name, email ID, contact number and country
- A link is sent to their email ID to activate the account
- After activating the account, the applicant is directed to the application form which consists of some basic sections – Personal Details, Qualifications & Experience, Achievements, Essays and References
- The applicant can save the details that they enter in the application every time they sign up
- The essential questions needed for next round of the application process are marked mandatory
Process Flow of Admissions
Round 1: Application Submission and Evaluation
Round 2: Entrance Test
- Daksha Fellowship Admissions Test (DFAT)
- CLAT PG
Round 3: Panel Interview
The final decision will be communicated to applicants at the end of Round 3, approximately 10-14 days from the date of the interview.